Step-by-Step Instructions to Setup Your Broadlink WiFi to IR Converter
SURE can be downloaded on all Android IR devices, such as: Galaxy, Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, LG etc.
If your phone does not have an IR Blaster you will need a Broadlink WiFi to IR Converter to have full functionality with the app. Don’t have one yet? Get it here.
Once you have downloaded the SURE Universal Remote control and have your converter read the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to set it up:
1. From the “All Devices” screen tap the “+” symbol in the upper left of the screen
2. Select Smart Remote (WiFi)
3. Select “WiFi-IR Transmitter”
4. Select “Broadlink IR Control”
5. Select “Add New Broadlink”
6. Now you need to configure your Broadlink. This is very simple.
a. Plug your Broadlink into a power source
b. Long press the reset button until the blue LED light is rapidly flashing about 3 times per second
c. Enter your WiFi password and click “Configure”
7. Please wait for a moment as configuration is in progress.
8. Once configuration is finished successfully press on the refresh symbol to rediscover your Broadlink.
9. Click on the name of your Broadlink Converter.
Congratulations! Your Broadlink Converter has now been added.?
To add your devices select “Add Device” and then follow the normal process to add IR devices.