Step-by-Step Instructions to Create a Group to Control Multiple Devices
The SURE Universal Remote enables you to add multiple devices to one “Group.” By doing this you will be able to turn all your devices in the same “Group” ON and OFF with one click and access your most used buttons from each device in the group on one screen.
1. Tap the “+” symbol button
2. Select “Add New Group”
3. Select the devices that you wish to add to your system so they appear with a blue check mark next to them.
Press “Select” once you are ready.
4. Either edit or leave the default name of the group.
Press “Done” once you are ready.
5. Congratulations! Your group has been successfully created and you can now access the group remote by clicking on the name of the group.
You can also access each individual remote for all of the devices in the group by clicking on the name of each device.
6. To access your most used buttons from each device in the group on one screen select “Edit Custom Panel”.
7. Drag all of your most used buttons for each device in the System onto the grid. Make sure to navigate through the panels to view all of the available buttons.
You can also create a macro button for your system by long pressing on any free space in the grid. Learn more here.
8. Once you have selected all of your desired buttons for the first device in the group, move to the next by clicking on the device icon.
After you have chosen all of your desired buttons for each device in the group click on the arrow in the upper left to return to the group remote.
11. Congratulations! You can now access all of your most used buttons for each device in the group on one screen.